Green Frog Gas Utilities pride themselves on employing industry leading managers, supervisors and operatives.
Our knowledge, experience and competence enable us to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
A sample of the competence and qualifications held by the company’s personnel include:
- Industry – All employees are proud members of the Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers (IGEM)
- Project Management – All current project management employees have a minimum 10 years’ gas industry experience and are degree qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Safe Control of Operations – SCO 1, 2, 4 & 5 Competent Persons and Authorising Engineers (All pressures tiers above and below 7bar)
- Inspection – BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspection, PNC Magnetic Particle Inspection, PNC Ultrasonic Testing
- Welding – P1, P2 & P9
- Industrial – COCNPI1LS, ICPN1, TPCP1
- Safety – EUSR SHEA Gas Trained, CSCS Black Card Holders, CITB SMSTS, CDM2015 Duty Holders and Responsibilities
- Construction – NCO (G) 1 & 2, GNE, Gas Network Operations, CITB Management of Lifting Operations, Deep Excavations, Management of Directional Drilling Operations, Demolition Safety Management
- Street Works – SWQR Supervisors and Operators.